More and more people are choosing to switch to eco-friendly products - for good reason!
Each year, consumers become more aware of the negative impacts of plastic pollution on our planet. In APAC alone, we dispose of more than 467 million single use plastic bottles a year which expel greenhouse gasses into our environment and result in harmful microplastics in marine animals, land animals and humans. A lot needs to be done to tackle plastic pollution. Since the start of SimplyGood, our goal has been to change consumer behavior and industry practices around single-use plastics. We're glad to share that with the support of over 5000 customers, we have we’ve collectively:
- Prevented over 28,158 single-use plastic bottles from ending up in landfills and oceans.
- Saved over 840 tonnes of carbon.
To encourage even more consumers to make the switch, we’ve launched more SimplyGood product options to make it easier for consumers to reduce, reuse and recycle.
More about our forever bottles and cleaning tablets
Our new range of Starter Kits includes our much-loved dissolvable home cleaning tablets made with high-quality plant-based ingredients to eliminate dirt and grime from surfaces in your home while ensuring that your family are safe from toxic chemicals. They also include our newly released 70% PET forever bottles. For our eagle-eyed readers, you might also have spotted our newly launched eucalyptus mint scent foaming hand soap tablet paired with a glass soap dispenser.
Here's a breakdown of what each of our new Starter Kits includes:
- SimplyGood Complete Home Cleaning Kit - Keep homes and the planet squeaky clean. Includes 3 SimplyGood 70% PET recycled plastic forever spray bottles; proprietary dissolvable cleaning tablets for Bathroom, Window & Glass and Multi-purpose plus 1 glass forever Hand soap bottle and 1 foaming hand soap tablet pack.
- SimplyGood Multi-Purpose Starter Kit - Remove grease and grime from counters and sealed stone and wood surfaces around the home. Includes SimplyGood 70% PET recycled plastic forever spray bottle plus 3 Multi-Purpose dissolvable cleaning tablet packs.
- SimplyGood Bathroom Starter Kit - Remove soap scum, mould stains, mildew and grime for sparkling clean tiles, tub and shower. Includes SimplyGood 70% PET recycled plastic forever spray bottle plus 3 Bathroom dissolvable cleaning tablet packs.
- SimplyGood Window & Glass Starter Kit - Clean dirt, dust, fingerprints, streaks, and smears from glass, mirrors, and windows. Includes SimplyGood 70% PET recycled plastic forever spray bottle plus 3 Window & Glass dissolvable cleaning tablet packs.
- SimplyGood Handsoap Duo - Gives double the freshness. Includes 2 SimplyGood 250ml glass forever bottles plus 3 eucalyptus mint foaming hand soap tablets.
More about our bottles
You might wonder why we chose to produce plastic spray bottles instead of glass ones. We considered having glass bottles, but we knew we had to consider factors such as durability and ease of use. Therefore, we settled on 70% recycled PET plastic spray bottles made from high grade recycled ocean plastics. They are light and easy to transport and designed to be reused indefinitely!
On the other hand, we've opted for our foaming hand soap glass dispensers because they are environmentally friendly and make a sleek sink accessory. Plus, they can be reused for as long as you like. All you'll need to do is purchase the refills whenever you run out - simple!
More about our Cleaning and Foaming Hand Soap Tablets
One of the changes you'll instantly notice is the look and feel of our tablet packaging. Our improved tablet wrappers no longer contain plastic lining and are instead produced with PLA (corn-derived) film, which is compostable. Another change we've made is to our cleaning tablets. Once you tear the wrapper open, you'll see that there are two instead of one cleaning tablet. We've decided to make the tablets slightly smaller so that it's easier to pop into the neck of your spray bottles and reformulate the ingredient concentrations to ensure you're still getting a quality clean.
While we have transitioned to a new look and packaging for our tablets, we ensured that our tried and tested formulations are here to stay to provide the results you love & need. If you're new to our cleaning tablets and wondering if our products really work, we've got you covered. The Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI) lab, an independent third-party lab, has tested all three variants of our cleaning tablets to assess their cleaning efficacy against common household stains. The result? All three tablets performed just as well as popular on-the-market brands found in supermarkets! This proves that a sustainable, all-natural cleaner works just as well as chemical-based ones.
Also, have you heard that SimplyGood cleaning tablets and packaging are now certified by the USDA BioPreferred® Program? We're proud to share that our cleaning tablets contain 100% USDA Certified Biobased content, which means all our ingredients are derived from plants and other renewable agricultural, marine, and forestry materials that are not sourced from petroleum. Our cleaning tablet packaging contains 94% USDA Certified Biobased content.
Like our cleaning tablets, our foaming hand soap tablets are wrapped in compostable paper and harness the power of 100% plant-based ingredients. We've excluded the use of nasties, so you can rest easy knowing that the hand soap is safe to be used daily. If you're interested to learn more about our hand soap, you can read all about it over here.
Now, are you ready to commit to an environmentally conscious lifestyle? The good news is that swapping out for an eco-friendlier alternative doesn't mean you'll need to sacrifice convenience. Well, at least not with SimplyGood Starter Kits! SimplyGood's range of home and personal care products is the perfect choice if you're searching for effective and sustainable products. We think it could even be an ideal housewarming gift for your family and friends.
Discover our entire range over here.