SimplyGood Gift Card - Terms & Condition
SimplyGood Gift Card -Terms & Condition
SimplyGood E-Gift Card usage
- Gift card can only be used for SimplyGood online store
- Gift card code to be applied at checkout page
Redemption / Expiry date
- Stored value of SimplyGood Gift-Cards may only be used in the country in which was purchased, i.e. Singapore. It cannot be used in any other countries.
- 1 year validity period from date of issuance
SimplyGood E- Gift Cards are
- Not be reloadable, resold, transferred for value
- Not be redeemable for cash
Not refundable - No refunds are permitted with respect to gift cards issued
If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your SimplyGood Gift-Card, please contact us (at email@example.com)
Limitation of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, subject to applicable consumer protection provisions, SimplyGood will not be liable for claims or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your purchase of the SimplyGood E-Gift Card/Gift Card including damages arising out of changes to or termination of the SimplyGood E-Gift Card/Gift Card program or as a result of you or your recipient redeeming and/or using the SimplyGood E-Gift Card/Gift Card. This applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.